The Society for Development of Innovative Research in Science and Education (SDIRSE) is deals with scientific research, Technical, Managerial, Literary, and Educational events at global level. The Society strives to advance the theory, practice, and application of Science, Technology, Social Sciences, Humanities, Education and Management and maintains a high professional standing among its members.
The basic purpose of the Society is to bring together Academicians, Researcher and Experts from different parts of the country and abroad to exchange the knowledge and ideas at a common platform by organizing National and International Conferences, Seminars and Workshops that unite the Science, Social Sciences, Language, Emerging Technologies, Fashion Design and Architecture, Management, Financial Engineering, Humanities, Literary, Cultural, Education and topics which are not mentioned here for the empowerment of research and development.
The Society promotes the energetic and academically sound Professional/Researchers as Chair and Co-Chair in its international conferences held every year. This way the individuals who wish to organize conference but have no idea about how to organize the conference, the society allots session slots to them to organized their sessions in the conference.
The Society promotes the original, innovative ideas for betterment of the world. The Society seeks to propagate the results of the interdisciplinary field across research communities and to the general public. In furtherance of the above objectives, the Society maintains a website (www.socrd.org) for the information of upcoming conferences, seminars and workshops across the world. Further the website will also provide the information of Governing Body, Advisory Committee, Editorial Board, Members, etc. All meetings of the Society will be open to members and nonmembers alike and will be announced on the official website.
The Society for Development of Innovative Research in Science and Education invites memberships and collaborations of researchers from all relevant disciplines, including, but not limited to, Sciences, Social Sciences, Language, Emerging Technologies, Fashion Design and Architecture, Management, Financial Engineering, Humanities, Literary, Cultural, and Education.
Membership shall be available online and shall open worldwide to academicians, research students and industry personnel whose interest meets the objectives of the Society. The Members in any category can avail a discount in registration fee in any Society for Scientific Research of innovative and development of Science and education conference displayed time to time.
There are three categories of Memberships:
- Life Member – Membership fee USD 80 (or INR 3000 for Indian Citizens), one time payment in Society Account.
- Ordinary Member – Membership fee USD 25 (or INR 300 for Indian Citizens), one time payment in Society Account. This membership is applicable for one year only from the date the membership granted. This Membership can be renewed for next one year.
- Student Member – Membership fee USD 20 (or INR 400 for Indian Citizens), one time payment in Society Account. This membership is applicable for one year only from the date the membership granted. This Membership can be renewed for next one year.
Application Form for Membership Download
List of Advisory Board (SDIRSE)
International Advisory Board
- Dr S N Mishra Department of Mathematics, W. S. University, Mthatha, South Africa
- Dr. Ahmed Kadhim Hussein, Professor Department of Mechanical Engineering College of Engineering University of Babylon Republic of Iraq.
- Dr Santosh Kumar, Department of Mathematics, College of Natural and Applied Sciences, University of Dares Salaam, Tanzania.
- Dsr. P S Vedi, Department of Chemistry Wollega University Addis Ababa Ethiopia.
- Dr. Chan Moon Choon, Department of Computer Science, National University of Singapore.
National Advisory Board
- Dr D S Chauhan, Ex Vice Chancellor UP Technical University Lucknow Uttar Pradesh India
- Dr R K Khandal, Ex Vice Chancellor AKTU Lucknow
- Dr B K Punia, (former Vice Chancellor Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak) Haryana School of Business, Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology , Hisar Haryana
- Dr. Ashok Diwakar, Vice Chancellor, Starex University, Gurugram India
- Dr S K Varshney, Head & Adviser, Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi India.
- Prof. (Dr.) Anil Kumar Mathematics Swami Vivekanand Subharti University Meerut UP
- Dr. RR Bhrgava Ex Professor Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
- Professor (Dr.) D. K. Ghosh, UGC BSR Faculty Fellow, Saurashtra University, Rajkot, India
- Prof. (Dr.) Peeyush Chandra, (Former Professor, Dept. of Mathematics, IIT Kanpur, India)
- Prof.(Dr.) C K Goel CCS University Meerut, India
- Dr Sachin Kumar, Deputy Director Sardar Swaran Singh National Institute of Bio Energy Kapurthala Punjab
- Dr. C L Varshney, Ex. Professor , Shri Varshney College Aligarh UP India
- Dr. Arvind Kumar Gupta, Professor in Mechanical Engineering, J C Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA Faridabad
- Prof. Dr. S. C. Agarwal, Former HOD Mathematics, CCS University, Meerut
- Dr Surendra Kumar, Former Senior Scientist, BARC. , New Delhi
- Dr V S Verma, Mathematics DDU University Gorakhpur UP India
- Dr. Msanoj Kumar, Mathematics, MNIT Allahabad UP
- Dr D S Hooda, Mathematics, Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology Hisar Haryana
- Dr Ajay Shukla, Professor Mathematics SVNational Institute of Technology, Surat
- Dr V K Katiyar, Ex. Professor Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
- Dr Paras Ram, Professor Mathematics National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra
- Dr. Nanhay Singh, Department of Computer Science and Engineering Ambedkar Institute of Advanced Communication Technologies & Research Delhi
- Dr Arvind Kumar Gupta, Associate Professor Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar
- Dr Rajesh Kumar Sharma, Mathematics, National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur
- Dr RR Sinha, Mathematics and Statistics,Dr.BR Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar Punjab
- Dr. Anju Khandelwal, SRMS College of Engineering, Bareilly, U.P., India
- Dr RamJiwari, Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
- Dr AK Thakur, Dr CV Raman University Kota Bilaspur
- Dr Amit Sharma, BhartiVidyapeeth,s College of Engineering New Delhi
- Dr Amit Ujlayan, Mathematics, GautamBudha University Greater Noida
- Dr Vinod Kumar, Mathematics Guru Kashi University Punjab
- Dr Rakesh Kumar Yadav, Computer Science Engineering, SRM University NCR Ghaziabad
- DR. Vishnu Narayan Mishra, Mathematics, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Prof.(Dr.) Ravish Kumar Srivastava, Department of Mechanical Engineering SITE, Swami Vivekananda Subharti University, Meerut
- Dr Sajjan Lal , Mathematics, Feroze Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology Rae Bareeli UP India
- Dr Veer Pal Singh, Mathematics Dronacharya College of Engineering, Greater Noida
- Dr Vijay Kumar, Mathematics, Manav Rachna Institute of Research and Studies Faridabad .
Conference/ workshop/ FDP / Webinar
- IECSTM 2020
- ICIRPS 2020